Weekly Certification Ny Are My Feelings Normal Or Should I Stop Being A Teacher?

Are my feelings normal or should I stop being a teacher? - weekly certification ny

I teach second year first year. Every day I'm overwhelmed. There are always things that come to me - homework and class tests, behavioral problems, notes from parents for the compulsory school for professional development, meetings, the poorest children, inclusion in the study, the certification of class per week, the comments of surprise and tried to Curricul Choice America, etc.

I know they are children, but my students really nervous sometimes its necessary. Sometimes I turn, and I will talk about the seven children behind me, whining and all want something.

I want to learn something for children, go again and again and again and I still have half the class is not the test.

0 comments:

Post a Comment