Designer Bathtubs Open Master Bedroom - No Door On Bathroom?

Open Master Bedroom - no door on bathroom? - designer bathtubs

My husband and I are renovating our main bathroom (the room is very good), but it is too small! Unless we start the walls, there is literally no room for more storage space or install a bathtub, I really want it. Anyway, I thought about hiring a designer bathroom on the toilet integrate with our bedroom. I would not use the vanities and bathtubs, as bathroom accessories, but, as furniture and artwork. I think it would be better to mix. Has someone links or images in this space? Thank you.

1 comments:

micheleh... said...

lol this a little sentimental, but it was a space as in our series, we have a holiday if there is a link http://www.wglakes.com/gallery/index.htm

Post a Comment