Bullet Pouch A Delight For Projectile-flinger Fanatics Is This A Good Portion Of My Story?

Is this a good portion of my story? - bullet pouch a delight for projectile-flinger fanatics

Busy pedestrians on the sidewalks were busy, umbrellas shows strictly to the sky. Dirty litter, waste paper, candy wrappers, and showed a sign of dirt, offers the 1920 in New York. Every few blocks, if we can in a corner, you see that someone abused, tortured, perhaps dead. Most likely the crowd. Posters are on people meter: "Vote for Calvin Coolidge, and have been prepared, the elections, and my mind still, the weighted vote. Warren Harding was a very good president, but I felt something new. My brown suit and matching hat were attacked with small beads of rain, honked because of my lack of an umbrella. cars and water is poured onto passersby. screeched my wing tips against the wet cement. I wiped the mist and water in the glasses. A gray dress that once choked the blue sky, clumsily wrapped Brooklyn. graffiti decorated brick buildings, like many restaurants, markets, bakeries and other places of the benefits. The thunder rolled in the heavens, sends sound waves through the world & #039; s ears immediately followed by a flash. My walk turned into a jerk and put my bag under his arm, fast on its way back to my apartment. I came to the door and opened it quickly. I could not make much fuss about what other people look at me when I hit a foot on the rubber-covered steps. I have a sudden stop at 72 and pressed the button for the slot. My bag flew through the air as if hung in the room. He fought against the couch and ready to build a long waiting time.

BTW: I'm only twelve. I have no points because it not only to tell me your honest opinion, and you can get an easy 10 points

0 comments:

Post a Comment