Cute Funny Anniversary Gift Anniversary Gift Ideas?

Anniversary gift ideas? - cute funny anniversary gift

I have a 6-month anniversary is coming up with my boyfriend and I have a criticism or an opinion of what you owe on it.
My gift is a kind of combination of things:
1. Funny / cute cards in his hand
2. Framed picture of us
3. Shirt (the one sport that is)
4. Gift Card
And it has probably something to cook
Discover your gift to me, some time ago, and I did not know ... Do you think my list of things is a little sparse?
Any constructive criticism would be very grateful!
PS It is also re-cars, so this helps with the possible idea.

1 comments:

Jamez said...

Try to find a vintage shirt with the logo of your favorite car find Manufactor. Cakes are always a winner. Maybe throw in a day and pay for everything ...?

Post a Comment