Blob Cervical Mucus Jelly Sticky Like Blob Of Cervical Mucus?

Jelly sticky like blob of cervical mucus? - blob cervical mucus

Since my husband and I started a baby (3 months) I get a drop of the cervical mucus, which is about half a centimeter long and 3 mm wide. I was really surprised the first time The first 2 times it happened a few days before my time, but this came to 17 months. (I'm going 29-30 days.) I googled this question very much. Many women mentioned, but nobody has an answer ... Many people think we are talking about the egg white mucus that happens when it is fertile. The other is that (it seems that his nose had increased Sorry Sorry) Who knows why I get it? Thank you x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many women, birth control pills are usually one or more cervical mucus and very surprised when the pill (become pregnant, or for other reasons), and through a strange, but normal cervical mucus, I suppose it could be the case for you.

Sounds quite normal though. Your cervical mucus is very thick, usually when they are not in their fertile phase, as it basically blocks the cervix so sperm are not quite reached for the cycle continues liquid mucus so that sperm accessible through thick and due again before the period is, one can sometimes dry, scaly, thick, sometimes discolored.

If you search the Internet for the cervical mucus during a woman's cycle will be more in depth.

I have enough cervical mucus award and it seems that what we describe and then go into my cycle.

If this interests you go to your doctor and get sent to the test ...

Also - if you find that your book is the EWCM that people can speak (try as I did and it works!) Things Pre-Seed, a sperm friendly lubricant and facilitates the passage of sperm through the thickness of cervical mucus, and my husband swears by it and recommended to their friends and it works for them.

Good luck to become pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Ur ovulation. If ur still worying, then go to the doctor

Anonymous said...

Ur ovulation. If ur still worying, then go to the doctor

Post a Comment